Bryan + Melody Wedding {Rexburg, Idaho Temple Wedding Photographer}

 I am so behind with posting, since these were taken in July last year! Having a 2nd baby around has taken up a lot of my time! But I just had to get these up though to share how amazing Melody looked on her wedding day and how awesome of a reception her and her family threw! It was such a fun day and loved being so apart of it! And man are these pictures making me miss summer!!

























 I had to throw this one in, even though I'm not a huge fan of how I look when I'm very pregnant, and sweaty and swollen from a long day of taking pictures, these are all my great friends and I love them and miss them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search

Jessica Calderwood Photography, Jessica Calderwood, Driggs Photographer, Victor Photographer, Tetonia Photographer, Jackson Wy Photographer, Rexburg Photographer, Idaho Falls Photographer, Child Photographer, Newborn Photographer, Baby Photographer, Family Photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Family Portraits, Newborn Portraits, Child Portraits, Senior Portraits, Blog, Blogspot, Pictures, Southeast Idaho.