Bryan + Melody Engagements {Firth, Idaho & Driggs, Idaho Wedding Engagement Photographer}

I was SO excited when my really good friend called me up and asked me to do her wedding!! It all happened very quickly, I think I drove to firth 4 or 5 times in the span of 2 weeks to get everything done! But I had a BLAST doing it! Melody you are so beautiful in love and I loved being able to see first hand how much love her and Bryan have for each other! Thanks for the opportunity to be apart of this time in your life!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search

Jessica Calderwood Photography, Jessica Calderwood, Driggs Photographer, Victor Photographer, Tetonia Photographer, Jackson Wy Photographer, Rexburg Photographer, Idaho Falls Photographer, Child Photographer, Newborn Photographer, Baby Photographer, Family Photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Family Portraits, Newborn Portraits, Child Portraits, Senior Portraits, Blog, Blogspot, Pictures, Southeast Idaho.