Leah {Idaho & Colorado Children's Photographer}

Here is one of the shoots from Colorado in a beautiful park I (or I guess my parents) live near. Leah's mom, who is a very old friend of mine, asked me to take some pictures of some the stuff that she sells on her etsy site and I was so excited! And then she asked if I would even bring my daughter so she could show her tutu and bow sets in different colors! How fun right!! Well her stuff is so cute! You can find it all at http://www.etsy.com/shop/LovelyLeahDesigns.
Aren't they so stinkin' cute!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search

Jessica Calderwood Photography, Jessica Calderwood, Driggs Photographer, Victor Photographer, Tetonia Photographer, Jackson Wy Photographer, Rexburg Photographer, Idaho Falls Photographer, Child Photographer, Newborn Photographer, Baby Photographer, Family Photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Family Portraits, Newborn Portraits, Child Portraits, Senior Portraits, Blog, Blogspot, Pictures, Southeast Idaho.