Andrea {Victor, Idaho Portrait & Senior Photographer}

Well it's been a while since I have blogged but I have been on some much needed vacation to Colorado where I grew up! But I did do 7 shoots while I was down there so I am going to be quite busy getting all of those edited and sent to my clients, but stay tuned for some REALLY fun sneak peaks of those shoots!

Anyway, onto the main event, Andrea! Let me just tell you, she showed up and said she was so nervous an not good with the camera, but as soon as I pointed it at her she was such a natural poser! :) I really don't think I got one bad shot thanks to her! We went to some really fun places so here is a just a little taste of how her session went. Thanks Andrea, you have such a fun personality and I had a great time taking your pictures!




And I am just going to leave you with this.....pure gorgeousness..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search

Jessica Calderwood Photography, Jessica Calderwood, Driggs Photographer, Victor Photographer, Tetonia Photographer, Jackson Wy Photographer, Rexburg Photographer, Idaho Falls Photographer, Child Photographer, Newborn Photographer, Baby Photographer, Family Photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Family Portraits, Newborn Portraits, Child Portraits, Senior Portraits, Blog, Blogspot, Pictures, Southeast Idaho.