Seth + Katey - Engagments {Boulder, Colorado and Eastern Idaho Engagment and Wedding Photographer}

I was so flattered when Katey, my good friend from high school asked me to take their engagement pictures! I had so much fun with these too and they were both so laid back and easy to work with! I hadn't met Seth yet and was very interested to see these two together and how they interact, and now I can say I give my approval for this one, he is just a good guy! Thanks again you two and I'm so excited to do you wedding in 2 weeks! 
 













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search

Jessica Calderwood Photography, Jessica Calderwood, Driggs Photographer, Victor Photographer, Tetonia Photographer, Jackson Wy Photographer, Rexburg Photographer, Idaho Falls Photographer, Child Photographer, Newborn Photographer, Baby Photographer, Family Photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Family Portraits, Newborn Portraits, Child Portraits, Senior Portraits, Blog, Blogspot, Pictures, Southeast Idaho.