My baby is 3! {Teton Valley Baby and Child Photographer}

Well, here in good ol' Idaho, it just doesn't seem to warm up very quickly in the spring, so when the evening and the lighting is this good, I can't let it go to waste! So guess who gets to be my model!? My sweet little daughter! This poor girl really does get sick of taking pictures, but sometimes I get lucky and she is really cooperative (it may have helped her dad would take her on his dirt bike in between shots! :)) But I can't believe this little thing that used to be my tiny little baby is 3!! Stay tuned for more of her 3 year old session!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search

Jessica Calderwood Photography, Jessica Calderwood, Driggs Photographer, Victor Photographer, Tetonia Photographer, Jackson Wy Photographer, Rexburg Photographer, Idaho Falls Photographer, Child Photographer, Newborn Photographer, Baby Photographer, Family Photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Family Portraits, Newborn Portraits, Child Portraits, Senior Portraits, Blog, Blogspot, Pictures, Southeast Idaho.