Senior Announcements 2011 {Eastern Idaho & Driggs, Idaho Senior Portrait Photographer}

It's getting to be that time again....Senior Sessions!! Yay! I will say if I had to pick a favorite type of people that I shoot it would have to be seniors, they are just so much fun! And I have had so many that are just absolutely natural in front of the camera and are willing to go anywhere for a good picture! Here are some announcements that I did for some of my seniors last year! This is a great option instead of having to order the grad announcement from your school because you still can put all of the information on there plus some great senior pictures of yourself! I personally design these and I can pretty much do any sort of design that you can dream up! Thanks again for all the great senior sessions from class of 2011, 2012 it's time to get your announcements ordered :) and class of 2013 I'm looking forward to working with a lot of you!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search

Jessica Calderwood Photography, Jessica Calderwood, Driggs Photographer, Victor Photographer, Tetonia Photographer, Jackson Wy Photographer, Rexburg Photographer, Idaho Falls Photographer, Child Photographer, Newborn Photographer, Baby Photographer, Family Photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Family Portraits, Newborn Portraits, Child Portraits, Senior Portraits, Blog, Blogspot, Pictures, Southeast Idaho.