Jake - 2012 High School Senior {St Anthony and Teton Valley Idaho Senior Portrait Photographer}

 Is this kid not a stud or what?! I may be slightly biased being that he is my husbands cousin, but all I kept telling him during our session is that the girls have to be chasing him! Jake has a quietness about him, but when I finally got him warmed up he has a hilarious sense of humor. I had a lot of fun getting to know him better! Thanks Jake for putting up with me and letting me take your pictures!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search

Jessica Calderwood Photography, Jessica Calderwood, Driggs Photographer, Victor Photographer, Tetonia Photographer, Jackson Wy Photographer, Rexburg Photographer, Idaho Falls Photographer, Child Photographer, Newborn Photographer, Baby Photographer, Family Photographer, Senior Portrait Photographer, Family Portraits, Newborn Portraits, Child Portraits, Senior Portraits, Blog, Blogspot, Pictures, Southeast Idaho.